This website has been designed to conform to the WAI AA rating where XHTML is used.
Increasing text size
Some users might find screen text easier to read by increasing the size at which text is displayed. To do this you should simply adjust your browser's settings.
This tool is available in the menu of various browsers as follows:
- Internet Explorer 7 (PC): Page > Text size
- Internet Explorer 5, 5.5, 6 (PC): View > Text size
- Firefox, Netscape 8: View > Text size
- Opera: View > Zoom
- Netscape 6, 7, Mozilla: View > Text zoom
- Safari (Mac/PC): View > Make text bigger
- Internet Explorer 5 (Mac): View > Text zoom